Friday 11 March 2011

Having A Great Day Today :D

today has been a pretty good day for me! wanna know why? of course you do..why else would you still be reading this? haha!

Well I had a pretty good nights sleep and woke up super early (for those of you who know me I find it very hard to get up out of bed before midday..) which means my sleeping pattern might be coming back..
Then I got an email saying that 'Gold Forever' by The Wanted had been dispatched :D
WOOOOOP! 
and then my lovely friend Jimmeh agreed to come see The Wanted on tour with me, but i was worried there wouldnt be any tickets left...BUT THERE WAS! :D
THEN My new Qwertee.com T-shirt arrived in the post, with HARIBO inside! :o

And then to top of the amazing day that was today...Ive made a new VLOG! :)
ANNNDD
SIVA TWEETED ME!!!! :D

just think
April 1st - McFly
April 6th - The Wanted
July - Take That
WHAT A GREAT YEAR TO LOOK FORWARD TO! :D

I realise this is a very short blog but i just felt the need to share ahha! :)
Thanks For Reading, feel free to follow me for more random blogs (normally better than this i promise haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment